Sunday, September 25, 2011

Yay Kittens

After we got back from being at the jersey shore we went to check on our house in Connecticutt. Everything looked fine there except a huge branch fell down in our front yard. We checked to see if the kittens were there and at first we didn't see them but then we saw them in a different spot. The kittens were even cuter now because they were chubby and there eyes were open now but not there ears. The mom wasn't there at the time so I went over to go look at them. This time they were both there. I couldn't help not holding one of them so I picked one of them up and it was so warm and cuddly. I held the kitten for a little while and then put it back down. We had to leave now so I said goodbye and then we left. Stay safe kittys.

No comments:

Post a Comment