Friday, August 26, 2011

Back To The Kittens

Progress with the kittens has been going really well, they're healthy but still really tiny. The mom of the kittens has been eating all of the food that we've been giving her so that's good. But when I went back to go check on them, one of the kittens was gone! I had no idea where it was but then I herd a little mew. I looked at the kitten that was still there but it wasn't the one mewing. Then I noticed that the mewing was coming from the in the bushes. I started searching for it but it seemed like the mew kept getting further and further away. So, I decided to go put some shoes on and wash my hands before I touched it. Then I really started looking for it because I wasn't just going to leave it there. So I walked a little bit further and there she/he was! So I went over to go pick it up and it was the cutest thing ever. So I put it back and it went right to sleep. Oh kittens.

No comments:

Post a Comment