Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sad Morning For Kittens

This morning I went to go check on the kittens and the mom wasn't there. I noticed that the food bowl was empty which means that she came back to eat the food and that the kittens got to nurse on her. But then I also noticed that there was only one kitten! I didn't hear any mewing in the bushes which means it might have been sleeping. So I looked through the bushes a little bit but I find the kitten. Then after that the other kitten woke up and started crawling around looking for its mom. I didn't want that kitten to also crawl into the bushes so I quickly went inside, washed my hands, came back outside, and picked up the kitten. It was so cute. I put it in the little shelter that I made for them but she/he kept crawling out. So instead of just putting it in the little shelter I just put the kitten back down. The kitten kept crawling for a little bit longer but then it just went back to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. i sure hope those kittens are okay after hurricane irene. it's wonderful how you've been helping them. you are a true animal lover!!! xoxo aunt buz

    ReplyDelete