Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wake Up Little Kittens

In the morning I just had to go check to see if the mama cat was there and she was! I was so happy and relieved that the mom was back and that the kittens were nursing on her. I noticed that food bowl was empty so hopefully she's the one that ate all of it. I watched them for a little while just to catch up on what was happening. I decided to go upstairs just to chill out because it was early and I was still exhausted. After that, the mom was gone looking  for more food and while she was, I snuck another bowl of cat food where her and her kittens are. Later in the day it started raining and the kittens were getting wet. I couldn't leave them there so I washed my hands really well and went to go put them under a little part of our roof. A little bit before I went to go meet my friend at the library, the mom came back to keep them from getting wet and everything was much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment